Monday, May 4, 2009

Tuesday, May 5th- Red Lodge

Tomorrow I plan on going to Red Lodge, Montana. The forecast for the day is a high of 60 degrees and low of 37 degrees with 14 mph west winds and a 40% chance of rain. Should be a great day for shooting with the clouds and hopefully no rain. Sunrise is around 5:57a.m and sunset is 8:27p.m.

The areas planned for shooting are just southwest of Red Lodge. I will be taking Ski Run Rd. and following it to West Fork Rd. It will be branching off into many areas that I will be taking for a variety of photos.

My goals for the shoot are first off that it does not rain. From there I hope to capture some wildlife in their natural state. I hope to get some good shots of Rock Creek or some random off streams. I also hope to get some great sunrise photographs. However, I will be in a canyon so my hopes of nice landscape photos are slim.




Below is a map a couple pictures displaying where I will be shooting tomorrow.






















No comments:

Post a Comment