Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Conditions and Changes

The morning conditions were excellent. It was a cloudy morning free of rain, leaving me with great opportunities to move around and take some great shots. Towards the afternoon the wind really picked up, so I decided to travel some back roads towards Bridger. Though I did stop by the Red Lodge Nature Center first and take a look around. After I made it to Bridger thats when the weather really changed for the worst. The wind picked up and the rain started to come down. This pretty much ruined my evening shots. Overall, I feel it was a successful shoot.

Some things I would do differently next time is I plan on bringing my fly-fishing pole so that I have something to do while in the afternoons when the sun is high point. I would also try to find a place for good sunrise and sunset photos. The area I was in did not give me the colors I hoped for nor did the rain allow for photos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment